Making butter using fresh milk. If you are able to get fresh milk that would be great but you can use a container of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- ladel the cream from the top of the jar. Do not put the ladel very far into the jar.
- put cream into a food processor
- put a 1/8 of a teaspoon of iodized salt.
- run food processor on high for about 5 minutes. You will be able to see the liquid cream turn into small chunks.
- run the food processor until the chunks are a little larger like the picture below.
- scrape the chunks of butter into your hand and mold into a ball
- as you are molding run a little cool water over the butter
- squeeze the mold a little until you see clear liquid
- Done! put the small mold into a glass container or a small coffee cup.
This butter will last for 7 days in the fridge.